How cute are these little guys!! They are not just cute :), but they are delicious and filling too!! You can’t beat these green guys for a quick and easy snack!!
If you’re an avid avocado eater like I am, this recipe is for you!!! Avocado lovers UNITE!!! Before we get into the details, I should also mention, you can use this same recipe to make Avocado Tuna (no Mayo, and add Tuna)!! Ohhhh, the ways we can find to enjoy our precious green friend; the avocado :)!
Now on to the deets:
- 3 hard boiled eggs, cut in 1/2
- 1 large avocado
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp cilantro
- Pinch of garlic powder, Pink Himalayan Salt (it’s better for you – no table salt!) and pepper
- Sprinkle with Cajun spices of choice (optional)
- Remove the yolks from the hard boiled eggs into a bowl.
- Add the meat of your avocado to the same bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mash together well with a fork until you reach your desired consistency. The avocado green will take over the yellow from the egg yolk.
- Add the wonderfully seasoned egg yolk / avocado mixture to the egg halves
- Sprinkle with Cajun spice of choice if you desire!
When you make them, come back and leave a comment on this post, let us know how you liked them!!! ENJOY!!!