Facebook provides a FAVORITES section. This Favorites section is present on the left side of the main page, just below your profile picture.
When any object on Facebook, such as a page or group, is added to the FAVORITES section, it becomes easier for you to access that object. This FAVORITES section proves to be pretty handy when finding your online fitness diary for the 3 day refresh or for the 4 week challenges we host.
By adding the pages or groups that you frequently visit to the FAVORITES section, you no longer need to search them at different places.
If you want to add certain pages or groups to the FAVORITES section of your Facebook account, you must follow the instructions given below:
- Visit the page you want to add as a favorite.
- Click on the … icon in the upper right, then choose “Add to My Page’s Favorites.”
- To remove the page from your favorites, you just choose the third option in the drop-down menu rather than the second one. Easy!
- The group or page that you just added to the FAVORITES section will now be accessible on the left hand menu of your main page.
- Hover over the bookmark and click to the left > Rearrange.
- Click the bookmark and drag it to where you want it to appear in your Favorites list.
- Click Done at the bottom of your Favorites