Why a Vision Board?
The Law of Attraction demonstrates how we create the things, events, and people that come into our lives. Our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions produce energies which, in turn, attract like energies. Likewise, negative energies attract negative energies and positive energies attract positive energies.
What is a Vision Board?
A vision board (also referred to as a treasure map or inspiration board) is a powerful tool that can be used as inspiration for your journey toward your ideal life. Vision boards are most popular at the beginning of a new year. But who says we can’t change our vision to line up with the theme of envisioning the reality of a Fit, Fyne, and Fabulous life any time of the year?
During our monthly meal prep challenges, Fit, Fyne and Fabulous requests divas to create a vision board. We invite you to share your vision with us via pictures and videos over the course of a weekend. Get your supplies together, gather up your old magazines, grab your virtual partner and get busy creating a visual reminder of all the things it would take to help you envision the body and life you want to pursue or continue to maintain.
What Do You Need?
How Do You Get Started?
- Set aside at least an hour of time to put the board together.
- Embrace the process of starting to look for words, visions, sayings, pictures, writings and images of who you want to become, what you want to have, where you want to live (you get the point) and most importantly what it would take for you to live the life you desire as a Fit, Fyne and Fabulous Diva.
- Reflect on your goals. What would it take for you to do many of the things suggested by the blog posts on Fit, Fyne and Fabulous to live the life of a healthy and fit sparkle diva? What changes or adjustments would you need to make in your life to line up with your desires?
- Ask yourself the big important questions:
- What is valuable to you in your life?
- What makes life worth living for you right now?
- What people, places, things or activities add to your quality of life being one you desire?
- What do you want to be seen doing?
- What activities do you vision yourself doing?
- What do you want to learn or improve at?
- Reflect on hobbies, relationships, employment, health and spirituality.
- Put your vision together on your board in whatever way you feel lead. There is no right or wrong way to complete this project. Be kind to yourself and allow yourself to enjoy the experience. Have fun!
I’ve Finished my Vision Board, Now What?
Last but not least, Do Not Put the Board Away in a Closet!!! Place it somewhere that will catch your eye as you walk past to remind you of what you want. Allow the law of attraction, by way of the vision board, to help you maintain focus and keep you inspired. This is your opportunity to encourage yourself on a regular basis.
- Share in the comments WHERE you plan to post your vision board.
- If you are a part of our 30 Day challenge, share in the private FFF group, a picture of your vision board