WELCOME TO DAY 12 OF OUR 12 DAYS OF FIT-MAS!!!
Let us introduce you to the fabulous Ms. Nicole Dyer-Twyman! Well, it’s an interesting thing to write a blog post about yourself! LOL!
Well, here goes nothing…
Divas, believe it or not, I started my current journey almost 3 years ago; focusing on my own goals for 15 weeks. During those wonderful transformational weeks, I lost 35 pounds and countless inches!! When I started my journey I did not intend to become a coach. In fact, that was furthest thing form my mind. I was simply trying to, “Bring my Sexy Back” like Justin Timberlake.
But, when diva after diva began to inquire “Where exactly is the rest of you?” Tell me what you did, Nicole!! I am going to do the exact same thing.
It was at that time that I decided to not just share how or what, but to invest my free time to inspire, uplift and encourage as many women as I can to get started and FINISH!! Hey I found a new hobby!!!
That is exactly how Fit, Fyne & Fabulous was started. It’s safe place, where transparency is celebrated and recommended to break down the mental strong holds of all of our past fitness failures. Then it became my PASSION!!!
I boldly and most transparently share, I tried everything:
- 10 day green smoothie diet – I was down 10 pounds on day 10 and by Day 17 I was up 15. I didn’t know how to maintain the loss???
- Weight Watchers – I did’t enjoy carrying those books or looking up points.
- Jenny Craig – the breakfast foods were good, but the rest, not so much, and boy, was it expensive!
- HCG Drops – I didn’t workout for 3 weeks and ate 500 calories a day. Lost 15 pounds gained 30. when I was done!!
- Master Cleanse – I tried this Beyonce marketed cleanse several times and could never make it past day 2. I QUIT! Yucko anyways!
- Gym classes – I would attend random classes at the gym and check in with a trainer every now and again. The trainer was expensive, and even though I worked out hard, I barely lost weight!! My eating was not addressed! Besides, with 2 kids now it was becoming increasingly hard to make it to the gym!
You see, I tried it all!!!
Now my goal is to shout to the world, “Meal Planning is the key to weight loss”!!! You can do it, I did it. When I gave up trying to find the fastest fix, I used the same tools I use at work, but this time FOR ME!!! Instead of planning an IT project, I planned my meals. I took some of the energy I gave to work, and granted myself permission to give it to MYSELF!!!! I’ve been maintaining my loss for over 2 years now. 🙂
Now, hunty, my 2016 goals are to get a 6 pack :). So, while not that long ago, I thought I was stuck at 216 pounds approaching 40 years old, now at 41 years YOUNG, I KNOW I CAN DEFINE MY ABS in the kitchen!!!
Want to join me? In fact, I challenge you to!! I would happy to support you FOR FREE! You see, it’s now my ministry! Join me as I End the Trend of Obesity in our families and in our communities! I will show you the tools and I will provide the free support.
Here’s where you sign up!! I’m so excited to serve! (Click here)
If you want to learn more about how I help divas take back control of their health before you sign up, please learn about my ministry here: (Click here)
P.S. I finally have the courage to confidently call myself a coach. I struggled with that for a large part of 2015!!!! But hey, it’s who am I now, and what I do!!
I look forward to serving you in our next challenge!