Ohhhhh weeeee diva! This non-carb spaghetti cheat is one of my favorites!! All veggies and protein, and I don’t miss the carbs?? Say whaaaaat!?!
So what do you need to get started?? Let’s Go, sis!!
YOU WILL NEED:
Your Fav Veggies
(I used 2 cups of mushrooms, 1 red pepper, 1 orange pepper, 1 onion & spinach)
No Sugar Added Tomato Sauce
Your fav low sodium Spice
(Try my fav!!!! Flavor God Seasonings from www.flavorgod.com)
1. Heat 1 Tbsp of Olive oil in your sauce pan. Once hot, add you favorite veggies!! I love to add fresh veggies, especially mushrooms! Sauté veggies, and as the veggies begin to soften, add your Tomato sauce to the pan, and allow your veggie sauce to simmer. Remove from heat, add to a bowl, sit to the side. BOOM! Veggie sauce is done!
2. Season the turkey ground with your favorite seasoning! I absolutely, hands down love Flavor God seasonings. It certainly puts Mrs. Dash to shame!!! For this recipe, I flavored my turkey ground with the Pink Himalayan Salt & Black Peppercorn FlavorGod spice!
2. Brown the seasoned ground turkey in a pan until fully cooked.
3. While turkey ground is cooking, use your Veggetti tool to make zoodles with your zucchini!!! I love my zoooooodles, and so does my 5 year old!!! Never heard of a veggitti?? Check it out–> I love to Use Amazon Prime! Click here To get yours!
4. Once the turkey ground is done browning, remove from heat. You can also sauté your zoodles for a minute in the same pan if they are cold.
5. It’s time to assemble your plate honey!! Use 1 cup of zoodles, no pasta here!! Add 1 cup of your veggie sauce atop of the zoodles (I try to get as many mushrooms as I can, LOL! Now add 3/4 cup turkey breast!!
That’s it!!! It’s time to dive in!!! Your Fabulous Zoodles with Meat Sauce are ready!!! You can leave off the meat to make it a vegan meal! You can also swap the turkey for chicken ground, or even swap out the turkey for sautéed garlic shrimp YUMMMM!!
If you try this dish, leave a comment, and let me know how you liked it!
Nicole “Coach Twy” Twyman