Who says healthy eating can’t be fabulous! The meals presented below are all meals we have tried and loved ourselves!
- Feel free to tweak the seasonings to your own preference, but remember too much salt = bloating and puffiness.
- Try hard to drink at least 1 gallon per day.
- Some divas prefer to eat the same 5 meals all 5 days (it’s cheaper and saves time)
- Any of the snacks can be swapped out one for the other, or repeated
- If you find yourself hungry, and you’re drinking your gallon a day, try adding an additional serving of your veggie is always the best option. The next best option is to add another serving of your protein.
- Eat more of the foods that are on the plan, if you are hungry don’t go off plan.
- If you find yourself separated from your meals, it’s easy to stay on track! Just have a lean meat of your choice with a cup of veggies!
- Please leave a comment on this post if you have additional questions.
- Please also share the love!! Share this post with family and friends!
- Our 30 day challenge starts July 18th, and the last day to join is July 11th! We share over 100 full recipes with videos along with the best diva support around!!!!
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Breakfast: Flourless Pancakes
Combine 2 Whole Eggs & 1 medium mashed Banana,
mix with vanilla extract, nutmeg, cinnamon and 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder. Mix together to form a batter. Pour and flip batter, as you would pancakes, in a warm pan oiled with coconut oil. Serve with 1 Tbsp of all natural 100% organic locally grown honey!
pair the meatballs with 3/4 cup wild rice,
& 1 cup steamed broccoli
Snack: Cajun Kale Chips
line a pan with parchment paper
spray with coconut oil
add chopped kale, sprinkle with favorite cajun seasoning
add to 400 degree oven for 15 minutes or until kale is crispy as desired
Snack: Banana with 1 tablespoon of organic almond butter