DAY 7: How To Season Your Meals Fabulously
Today’s Goal: To bring together all the tips and suggestions provided over the last week, in order to successfully prep your meals using the meal plan provided.
WE DID IT 😆 😆
WE ARE CROSSING THE FINISH LINE TOGETHER!
I’M SO VERY PROUD OF YOUR PROGRESS.
YOU COMMITTED TO FOLLOWING THIS EASY PLAN FOR 7 DAYS, AND, LOOK AT YOU,
YOU ACCOMPLISHED YOUR GOALS!!
CONGRATS TO YOU!
Now that this 7 day challenge is complete, don’t forget our 30 day make-up and meal prep accountability challenge starts soon, and there’s only 4 more days to sign up! You will not believe the level of support and accountability that is provided!! (CLICK HERE: MAKE-UP & MEAL PREP)
But most importantly, we get consistent, long term, body changing RESULTS!!!! Check out our girl Tara’s 4 week transformation below, see more… (CLICK HERE: TARA TRANSFORMING)
The last day to join our 30 day challenge is July 11th.
Alright sistah! Here’s the meal plan we promised you! It’s a 5 day meal plan that includes 5 meals per day, so you are NEVER hungry!!!!
Ohhhhh, but wait, let’s discuss a few things before we rush off to the store to buy groceries… Some important PLANNING tasks, that are vital to success!!
DIVA TIPS: PLANNING TO MEAL PREP FABULOUSLY!
- The bible says to write your vision and make it plain!! To heed these words as it relates to meal planning, BEFORE you start rushing to the grocery store. Take a moment, reflect on our 1) spiritual 2) meal prep 3)hydration & sleep and 4) exercise goals. The divas of Fit, Fyne & Fabulous believe these areas are the top areas to address when looking to lose weight. To help you track your goals, we are sharing with you a journal page we share with the divas we support in our monthly challenges. Use this template (used in our May challenge) to document your goals:
Click Here to Write Your Vision & Make it Plain!
- Now that you have written your general goals, let’s build a meal planning timeline together. Our free meal plan consists of 5 meals per day. Let’s help you plan WHEN you will be most successful in consuming your meals based on your scheduled. Think about your work, school, home obligations. MAKE these 5 meals happen in your day! No excuses sister find the time to focus on the goals that are important to you. You know the ones you wrote in tip 1 above? To help you plan your meals we are sharing with you a simple timeline template we share with the divas we support in our monthly challenges. Use this template (used in our May challenge) to document your your meal timings:
Click here to build your meal planning schedule
Click here to see a copy of my person schedule from May
- Okay sister, now you know where the potholes lie in your schedule this week (team lunches, dinner dates, girls night, etc), AND, you’ve designed a timeline to mitigate the risk of going off plan (in the tip above)! You are ready to receive your low sugar / low carb meal plan! Let’s rock this out!
Click Here to take a gander at your free 5 day meal plan
- Make sure to make a grocery of the items you do not have on stock before starting!
- If you enjoyed this 7 day series, please leave a comment on this post below. Please also share the link to this post on your FB or IG timelines in order to help us help other divas learn the basics of meal prep!
Remember, there’s NO WRONG WAY to meal prep! Just do your very best, don’t quit when it gets rough, and reach out to us – your support system – for help!!! We are always here to help you succeed!
TODAY’S EASY DIVA TASK:
1) Review the basic 5 day meal plan provided.
2) Share in our Private Diva Support Group (CLICK HERE: Fit, Fyne & Fabulous Divas) if you completed your Fit, Fyne & Fabulous Goal Setter Journal sheet, and your meal planning timeline! Also feel free to share either your favorite meal from the plan, OR, a meal you can’t wait to try!
3) Click share at the bottom of this post. Please help us share informative & Free healthy topics / recipes.
If you have any questions about any of the items listed above, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below or in our Fit, Fyne & Fabulous Diva Support Group! I would be glad to hear from you!
P.S.: If you would like to learn more about our monthly 30 day diva support meal prep challenges, please visit: Make Up & Meal Prep July