Welcome to EDUCATION NATION where we will share a specific meal prep / clean eating related topic with you each day!
Today is all about “WHEN TO EAT YOUR MEALS“! During our 30 day challenges, our week 1 meal plan is VERY strict! It’s an intentional sugar detox and divas usually lose quite a few pounds and inches during the very 1st week. During this week and the subsequent weeks our divas are encouraged to eat 6 meals a day!!
WHEN TO EAT MEALS
Here’s a suggested timeline based on the 12 Days of Meal Prep-mas plan and a diva who works a 9 – 5pm job. If you work overtime or multiple jobs, we offer suggestions for you as well sister! Leave a comment below, let’s chat about it!
MEAL 1 – When you wake up
MEAL 2 – 10 am
MEAL 3 – Lunchtime
MEAL 4 – 2-3 pm (don’t skip this one! This is the meal that prevents “grazing & snacking later on)
MEAL 5 – Dinnertime
Now that you are done eating, you should be sure to CLOSE-UP your kitchen for the night.
Lights off. Go to a different room.
Read, spend time with family, take a bath, drink water or caffeine-free tea.
Go to sleep!
TIPS FOR PLANNED MEAL SUCCESS!!!
- Eat every 2-4 hours.
What are your hungrier times of day?
Make your meals closer together during those times.
- Try not to wait too long in between meals.
This is when we become too hungry & are more likely to eat anything we can find.
- Pack your food and take it with you when you leave the house- Don’t leave your health to chance.
- You may interchange meals to work for your preferences.
- Please do not skip meals.
- You may sub lean protein or vegetables for your favorites.
- Ask within the group if you need help with substitutions.
- If you are still hungry between meals, I recommend eating a few raw almonds OR a boiled egg.
- If you feel too stuffed at mealtime, you DO NOT need to eat everything.
- Stop when you are full.
- You may also save your portions to eat at a later time, in addition to your next meal.
- The most important part is to not to skip meal!
During our 30 day challenges we offer new, tasty, low sugar, low carb meal plans EVERY week! Week 1 of our 30 day challenge is always a SUGAR DETOX, where we have seen divas lose as much as 14 pounds in the first 7 days! The plan provided here is not a SUGAR DETOX meal plan, but it is a low sugar / low carb plan.
If you would like to learn more about our 30 day challenges, please visit our programs page here on this site. We recommend starting with Program #1 (click here to learn more) or leave a comment on this page for immediate assistance.
If you haven’t already, Join this FREE “12 Day Meal Prep-mas” Challenge diva, you will be glad you did!!
Click here: CHALLENGE REGISTRATION
Complete the following assignment to qualify for free prizes awarded at the end of this 12 day challenge.
- Share your thoughts in the Comments below about how successful you are with eating 5 meals a day. What do you do when you’re full but it’s time for the next meal? What time is your 1st meal of the day and what time is your last meal of the day?
- Remember to add NSVs (Non-Scale Victories) to your NSV jar today! Celebrate all PROGRESS, not just the physical!
- Share this post or one item you’ve added to your NSV Jar to FB, IG or Twitter using hashtag “#FFFitmas“
Live fab this holiday,
Nicole “Coach Twy” Twyman
“Who Says Fitness Can’t be Fabulous?”
P.S.: If you would like to learn more about our full 30 day meal prep challenge offerings, please visit: 30 Day Meal Prep Support