[yumprint-recipe id=’19’]CHICKEN TENDER INSTRUCTIONS:
Makes 8 tenders(4 servings):
- pat dry 8 medium chicken tenders with paper towels.
- 2 Tbs fresh squeezed orange juice 2 Tbs Dijon mustard pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup blended almonds (blend in blender or food processor just until crumbly)
- the zest of one fresh orange (not the white part…only the orange zest)
- ground pepper to taste 1/4 tsp garlic powder (can omit if you wish)
- Preheat oven to 350 f
- Spray flat baking sheet with coconut oil spray.
- Combine orange juice, mustard and salt in a small bowl.
- On a separate plate combine remaining ingredients.
- Dip chicken into the mustard mixture, then dredge with almond crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet, bake 15-17 minutes until cooked through (depends on the size tenders)
P.S.: If you would like to learn more about our monthly 30 day diva support meal prep challenges, please visit: Back to Meal Prep Basics