WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 7-8 pages of Steve Harvey’s book, “Jump” each day for the next 23 days!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read pages 3 – 10 of the book only.
- Choose one goal that you will focus on EVERYDAY of this challenge. JUST ONE, yup you have to prioritize and FOCUS!!!
- Leave your goal/ thoughts with us in the comments below about today’s 7 pages, let’s continue the dialog diva!!
- Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to JUMP with us!
[bctt tweet=”Adversity is Necessary to identify your dreams! – Steve Harvey, JUMP” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
A note from STEVE HARVEY….
There’s no doubt you have several goals you want to accomplish and I know they are all important. But the truth is, too many goals can put you in overwhelm as you try to split your time, energy and resources.
The key is to prioritize and focus on your most important goal first.
KEY ACTION STEP DAY 2:
Choose one goal that you will focus on during the challenge that would have the biggest impact in your life. Write it down and review it everyday.
A RECAP OF pages 3-10 as told by Coach Mea
(click here to learn more about Mea):
In the beginning of the book Steve shares, that adversity is necessary to identify your dreams.
Life is nothing but a four-letter word. One day you can have everything only for it to be taken away from you.
Steve had a tough road at Kent State and dropped out, BUT he didn’t allow it to define the rest of his life!!!!
Steve believed, failing is not the time to lick your wounds, lose hope in your dreams or constantly look back in the rear view mirror.
Instead, you should re-frame your positives and that will ultimately change your story. Dreams are everything!
Steve mentioned that together with his dreams and gifts, he JUMPED!!
Personal testimony from Coach Mea:
I’ve waddled in pity, looking into my rear view mirror many of times during my life, which often brought major setbacks.
- I’ve purchased gym memberships with hopes of going;
- I’ve purchased trainers with hopes of participating;
- I’ve had this bright idea where I’ve spent thousands of dollars trying to create only to fall.
Reading this book and re-framing my situation validated that in 2017, I don’t need to stay in the dark. That darkness without the glimmer of light will pave a negative picture in my life, and I want to JUMP with a leap of faith and pursue my dreams.
How about you? Can you see the glimmer thru the darkness? Are you preparing to JUMP, yet?
Coach Mea Floyd
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)