WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 7-8 pages of Steve Harvey’s book, “Jump” each day for the next 22 days!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read pages 11-18 of the book only.
- Create your personal mantra. Write it down (share it with us below if you like) and commit to saying it several times a day. Can you commit to that?
- Leave your thoughts with us in the comments below about today’s 7 pages, let’s continue the dialog diva!!
- Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to JUMP with us!
[bctt tweet=”The door is open, walk through it!!! – Steve Harvey, JUMP” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
A note from STEVE HARVEY….
Many people look for motivation and inspiration from outside sources. However, you need to be able to encourage yourself and one of the ways to do that is to have a personal mantra. It can be your favorite quote, proverb or any phrase that lifts your spirit and fills you with confidence.
KEY ACTION STEP DAY 3:
Create your personal mantra. Write it down and commit to saying it several times a day.
A RECAP OF pages 11-18 as told by Coach Wanda
(click here to learn more about Wanda):
Jesus says to the church of the end times, “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength”(Revelation 3:8)
The door is a symbol of opportunity. God has put an awesome opportunity in front of us, He lined up all the circumstances just right. You may believe you have failed yourself by gaining weight but God is using it to allow us to build our faith in Him. All we have to do is open the door and walk through it. He is waiting to meet us on the other side to walk with us every step of the way.
Steve Harvey gives us great insight on the process & effects of walking through the ‘open door’:
- Go merely on the hope you can do it
- Be open to what God has in store
- Do it not only for you but for your future generations
- If one door closes that one was not for you
- Push past your comfort level
- Stop living in fear
- Nothing worth having is simple
- Do something that will bring you closer to being better
Diva Thought pulled from JUMP by Coach Wanda
“Before you leave this earth, I want you to live your life so that your children’s grandchildren will know your name”…….The door is open, walk through it!!!
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)