WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 7-8 pages of Steve Harvey’s book, “Jump” each day for the next 18 days!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read pages 43-50 of the book only.
- Identify 2 habits you currently have that are counterproductive to your goals. Be specific.
- Identify 2 habits your currently have that are productive to reaching your goals. Be specific.
- Leave your 4 habits with us in the comments below about today’s 7 pages, let’s continue the dialog diva!!
- Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to JUMP with us!
[bctt tweet=”We all have habits. But, do they serve you? – Steve Harvey, JUMP” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
A note from STEVE HARVEY….
A habit is a routine behavior that is repeated regularly and tends to occur subconsciously. Your habits affect your finances, health, relationships, career, business and overall happiness. The question you must ask yourself is: “Are my habits productive or counterproductive to achieving my goals?”
KEY ACTION STEP DAY 7:
Identify 2 habits you currently have that are counterproductive, also share 2 that are productive. Share in the comments below!
A RECAP OF pages 43-50 as told by Coach Liz
(click here to learn more about Liz’s journey):
This world is beautiful because of the curves of its mountain peaks, its valleys, its crevices, its waterfalls, its lakes, rivers and rambling brooks. There are no straight lines in nature and there are no straight lines in life. Our Meal Prep Challenges are similar. In all its beauty, you’ll go through high points and you’ll go through low points. You’ll have to cross mountains and go through valleys. You will experience twists, turns, ups and downs. Its part of what makes life living and makes us the people we are when we get through it. These experiences make our challenges successful.
Just as you do at the end of a beautiful walk in nature, when you get to your destination in life, you have a wonderful set of experiences that you’ve gained and learned from. And you have a wonderful story to tell anybody on the road behind you. This is the type of experience you will have on this healthy life journey.
Coach Liz Prince
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)