WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 7-8 pages of Steve Harvey’s book, “Jump” each day for the next 17 days!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read pages 51-58 of the book only.
- If you are bitter, angry, disgruntled or hurt by something anything. Let it go today! Right now. If you are comfortable, share with us what you are releasing today.
- Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to JUMP with us!
[bctt tweet=”Nobody told you, your dreams were FREE!!! – Steve Harvey, JUMP” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
A note from STEVE HARVEY….
One thing I know for sure is that it’s hard to focus on your future and make forward progress when you keep hanging on and looking back to past situations and circumstances.
KEY ACTION STEP DAY 8:
If you still harbor feelings of disappointment, anger and blame, now is the time to release them. By doing so, a weight is lifted and you can put your energy and efforts into your goals.
Releasing could require forgiveness, finding the lesson inside from the situation and/or taking proactive action to move on.
If you are releasing something today, share in the comments below, so we can celebrate with you!!
A RECAP OF pages 51-58as told by Coach Nicole Twyman aka Coach Twy
(click here to learn more about Twy’s journey):
Steve confesses he was homeless and using a ice chest as a fridge! He believed in his dreams so much, he somehow found joy in the midst of what others may find dreadful.
He shared, “Your dreams aren’t free. You can dream all day long, but if you don’t put in the work, your dreams will NEVER become a reality.
Steve was persistent, positive and passionate about his craft. That energy he exuded attracted the people he needed to help him achieve his dreams. Today’s ACTION STEP is so important! Please release any ill will you may harbor for anything or anyone so that you can see the people GOD has aligned to help you. They are there, waiting for you to RELEASE & JUMP!
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)