WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 7-8 pages of Steve Harvey’s book, “Jump” each day for the next 15 days!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read pages 67-74 of the book only.
- Give yourself credit for what you’ve done during this challenge so far that puts you one step closer to your goal. Don’t discount your actions, no matter how small it may seem to you. Share it in our group.
- Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to JUMP with us!
[bctt tweet=”God has given you everything to win!! – Steve Harvey, JUMP” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
A note from STEVE HARVEY….
Accomplishing any big goal starts with a step. When your vision comes to life, it’s because of the monthly, weekly and daily progress you made over time. And each step, each part of your journey, should be recognized.
Acknowledging the progress you’ve already made is a powerful strategy to motivate and inspire you to keep going.
KEY ACTION STEP DAY 10:
Give yourself credit for what you’ve done during this challenge so far that puts you one step closer to your goal. Don’t discount your actions, no matter how small it may seem to you.
A RECAP OF pages 67-74 as told by Coach Wanda
(click here to learn more about Wanda’s journey):
We have all heard the saying “No Pain No Gain”, which is the perfect statement for your fitness journey. The adversity you will face during your journey will reveal lessons we would of never learned without them. God has place everything in you to win, adversity pushes you to the limit to overcome. So when you are going through those rough times know it was intentionally placed there. Do not cave in, overcome them like the Queen you are.
Adversity humbles you. It reminds you that we can not achieve this on our own. God place us in the world with other people so we can use them to encourage us to different levels in life. So when times are hard, reach out to your encourager & partner. They need you as much as you need them; adversity gives you a new compassion for others who are going through.
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)