WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 7-8 pages of Steve Harvey’s book, “Jump” each day for the next 14 days!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read pages 75-82 of the book only.
- Complete this declaration: “From this day forward, I will no longer tolerate, engage in or allow… share your completed declaration in the post below.
- Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to JUMP with us!
[bctt tweet=”That moment of crisis isn’t happening to you – it’s happening FOR you” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
A note from STEVE HARVEY….
The line in the sand represents your personal set of standards. These are standards that are set in black and white and represent what is acceptable and allowable in your life and what isn’t. It’s what you will put up with and what you won’t.
A lack of standards will cause you to slip into relationships, business deals, career moves, financial situations, behaviors and actions that takes you further from your goals, impacts your self-esteem and reduces the quality of your life.
KEY ACTION STEP DAY 11:
Create your Personal Standard Statement by assessing what have you been tolerating from yourself and others that keeps you from being your best.
Complete this declaration: “From this day forward, I will no longer tolerate, engage in or allow….”
Now, act accordingly.
A RECAP OF pages 67-74 as told by Coach Zakia
(click here to learn more about Zakia’s journey):
Everyone thought that the mistake in the Miss Universe pageant was going to be the end of Steve Harvey. However, he took full responsibility for his actions. He didn’t cover it up, he didn’t blame someone else, nor make any excuses. While this was an extremely difficult situation; he didn’t give up, he didn’t crawl in a hole, and look at this at the end of it all. He pressed forward, he jumped. “A moment of crisis showed me exactly who I was and it will do the same for you.”
This health journey is not going to be easy. You might not get it right every time. You may even make a mistake or 2 or 3, but it doesn’t mean it’s the end of it all. Keep pushing sisters
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)