was successfully added to your cart.

Cart

Baked Fruity Oatmeal

By January 15, 2017Recipes, Vegetarian

[yumprint-recipe id=’21’]

GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!

• Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
  • Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
  • Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)

No Comments

• sharell says:

Before my brilliant coach Nicole Twyman shared this recipe with her fff family, I wanted oatmeal but, didn’t know how to prepare it to where I would eat it every single morning. As soon as she posted it I wanted to immediately make it. I followed the recipe and baked it according to the recipe. It came out amazing. I posted it on FB and my coach informed me that she baked it without water so it would be a granola bar, I will be trying it that way next time lol but, I put 1 cup of water in it and it came out so moist and I used honey crisp apples, just one, and I did use 1 pack of stevia, I also just used a regular cake pan. The recipe came out amazing. Thankyou Coach Nicole Twyman.

• Coach Twy says:

You’re so welcome, and thank you for all of the kind words. I’m so glad you tried something new and enjoyed it!

• Denise Fields says:

This is such a yummy way to make oatmeal!!!! It’s perfect for on-the-go and is very filling! I made this recipe exactly as written. Next time I will try it with Stevia to sweeten it up a bit!! Definitely a keeper!

• Coach Twy says:

Yes, it’s so yummy. I made it without stevia and without water and milk and it came out like a oatmeal / granola bar. Try that as well.

• Kelly Brooks says:

I tried the Baked Fruity Oatmeal today. It was very easy to make and is pretty good too. The next time I make it I will use a larger casserole dish to spread it out more to get more of the texture of the top layer. This time I used a semi-deep square dish, I’ll use a shallow rectangular dish next time. I love the change-up from a bowl of oatmeal and it’s very easy to eat on the go (warm or cold). I will also try adding stevia for the next batch.

Caution: Do not eat the apples before placing them in the recipe, otherwise you may not have any left to add.

• Bridgitte' says:

Thanks for yet another great clean breakfast alternative. It was super easy to make and it tastes really good. I’m on my second day/serving and it tastes even better today. I cut this into four servings and stored it so it’s portable and I can eat it while taking my son to school thereby allowing me to start my meals earlier in the morning. It’s a win-win in my book.

Tip: Using the parchment paper while baking makes clean up super easy.

• Tianna Hicks says:

Hello coach Twy, I tried to sign up for the free meal prep and it didn’t go through. Could you help me with that?