WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 7-8 pages of Steve Harvey’s book, “Jump” each day for the next 10 days!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read pages 115-122 of the book only.
Do something silly & fun that makes you laugh. Share your moment with us in the comments below!
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to JUMP with us!
[bctt tweet=”Laughter & joy should be a part of your daily life!” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
A note from STEVE HARVEY….
If there’s anyone who knows the power of laughter, it’s me.
Life is meant to be enjoyed. Being silly, playing games, dancing to your favorite song or doing something amusing with your children can boost your energy and make life a little brighter.
KEY ACTION STEP DAY 16:
Do something silly and fun that makes you laugh. Just know that when you share it in the comments below, it might not be funny to us (it could be one of those “you had to be there”), but as long as it bought you joy, that’s all that matters!
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)