WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 7-8 pages of Steve Harvey’s book, “Jump” each day for the next 9 days!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read pages 123-130 of the book only.
Try something NEW today!! Big or Small, just different and new!! Share your “something new” with us in the comments below!
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to JUMP with us!
[bctt tweet=”Try something new! Be Bold, Be Daring!” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
A note from STEVE HARVEY….
Every successful person has had to break out of their circle as they continue to grow. They expand their perspective, their worldview and open themselves up to try new things.
KEY ACTION STEP DAY 17:
Try something new TODAY.
Listen to a new radio station. Try a food you’ve never eaten before. Read a different magazine. Start learning a new language. Research a different culture. Do a different form of exercise. Pick an instrument to learn to play.
Explore a new hobby – photography, painting, dancing, knitting, puzzles, bowling, baking, pottery, fishing, golf, hiking, ice skating, meditation or darts.
The choices are endless! Share your “something new” in the comments below!
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)