WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 7-8 pages of Steve Harvey’s book, “Jump” each day for the next 8 days!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read pages 131-138 of the book only.
Identify your routine diva! Share your routine or a part of your routine with us in the comments below!
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to JUMP with us!
[bctt tweet=”Discipline is found in repetitiveness” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
A note from STEVE HARVEY….
Creating a routine is not the same as creating a schedule. Your days can be different, but what you do on a daily (or weekly) basis must remain consistent.
Your schedule can change if you travel, have different activities on different days or have a job where you are on call.
However, the discipline to stay on track with your goals (eating healthy, studying, working on your business, spending quality time with your loved ones, exercising, preparing for a promotion) must not be compromised just because your schedule changes.
KEY ACTION STEP DAY 18:
Identify your routine. What will you do on a daily and/or weekly basis that aligns with the goal you set. What will you be uncompromising in doing repeatedly so that you make real progress on your goals.
Share your answers in the comments below.
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)