WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 7-8 pages of Steve Harvey’s book, “Jump” each day for the next 6 days!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read pages 147-154 of the book only.
Make a list of 25 things that make you amazing. Yes, Brag on yourself! Share with us in the comments below!
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to JUMP with us!
[bctt tweet=”It’s Okay to BRAG and share how Amazing you are!!” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
A note from STEVE HARVEY….
How would you describe yourself? What words come to mind when asked to share what’s amazing about you? When someone says “tell me about yourself”, what are some of the first adjectives you use?
KEY ACTION STEP DAY 20:
Make a list of 25 words or phrases that describes what makes you so absolutely wonderful. Let’s assume you’re a great wife, mother, husband, father, daughter, child of God, etc.
What more is there to you?
BRAG! Share what makes you amazing in the comments below.
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)