WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 7-8 pages of Steve Harvey’s book, “Jump” each day for the next 4 days!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read pages 203-210 of the book only.
- Share here in this post three things that you already have that will make this healthy journey successful.
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to JUMP with us!
[bctt tweet=”No matter what you are going through, you can change your life.” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
A note from COACH LIZ….
Some of us don’t know whether our hope will work out with this Meal Prep Challenge. We have no guarantees. All we know is that we have to do something better.
Well we have to keep pushing hope forward until it carries us to a more positive place. We have to do something each day to bring us closer to achieving our desires. We have to do the work. As we learn to keep our hope flexible, and to affirm ourselves and our dreams, our confidence will grow. This will put us in a position to take on whatever life has to give us. We have to trust God and in ourselves. I know, we like to know what’s going to happen before we take a jump, but that’s not how the world works. You can’t know the results until you take the action.
KEY ACTION STEP DAY 22:
We have everything we need to be successful with this plan. Share here in this post three things that you already have that will make this healthy journey successful. Also, share in our “Fit, Fyne & Fabulous Life” FB Page. Tag your partner and your coach.
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)