WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 7-8 pages of Steve Harvey’s book, “Jump” each day for the next 3 days!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read pages 168-175 of the book only.
- Think back to a situation that you thought was the “end of the world”, but after some time had passed, you realized that “failure” was the setup for a greater BLESSING! Please share your story of failure to triumph here in this post
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to JUMP with us!
[bctt tweet=”God’s plan for you is greater than any plan you have for yourself” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
A note from COACH TWY….
What a powerful quote this is! It’s truly all just a matter of perspective! God’s plan for your LIFE (your whole life), far exceeds the circumstances (trials) of your DAY (your right now)!
Steve talks so openly and lovingly about his wife Marjorie! It’s refreshing to read, but also surprising. Surprising because he considered their relationship a JUMP. Deciding to take a risk and join in union with her was a risk to the “old Steve”. But from his words, I imagined that Marjorie “upgraded Steve”.
She changed his clothes, his hair, and his entire being. He changed because he wanted to, because he was ready to, and she was the right woman! She helped him reach his full potential!!
KEY ACTION STEP DAY 23:
Think back on a situation that you thought was the “end of the world”, but after some time had passed, you realized that “failure” was the setup for a greater BLESSING! Share your story in the comments below!
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)