WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of Brian Tracey’s book, “Eat That Frog” each day in FABruary
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 6: USE THE ABCDE METHOD CONTINUALLY”
The ABCDE method is a powerful priority setting technique that it can, all by itself, make you one of the most efficient and effective people in your field!
1: THINK ON PAPER
Remember that list of daily things to do? Pull it out sister! Prioritize your list using the letters of the alphabet, with A being your ugliest frog, and E being your prettiest. If you have multiple A’s, then use numbers. A1, A2, A3, etc. A1 is your ugliest frog that MUST get done 1st!
2: SHOULDS VS MUSTS
A “B” item is defined as a task that you SHOULD while an A task is defined as a task you MUST do. You should never do a B task when an A task is left undone.
A “C” task is defined as something that would be nice to do, and have no consequences.
A “D” task is defined as something you could delegate to someone else.
An “E” task is something you can eliminate all together!
3: TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY
The key to making this system work is for you to now discipline yourself to start immediately on your A-1 task and don’t stop until it’s completed!
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 6: USE THE ABCDE METHOD CONTINUALLY
1. Thinking on paper is not optional. Stop put that pressure on yourself to remember everything. Write it out!
2. Your success is hinged on whether you can decipher your MUSTs vs your SHOULDs
3. It’s imperative to start now, stop saying, ” I will start when, XYZ!” Suck it up and start now buttercup
4. Concentrate on A-1 until it’s done. Eat the WHOLE frog, not just the legs!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 6 of the book only.
- Complete the assignment on page 40 (the end of Chapter 6).
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to EAT FROGS with us!
[bctt tweet=”The 1st Law of Success is Concentration! -EAT THAT FROG” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)