WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of Brian Tracey’s book, “Eat That Frog” each day in FABruary
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 10: TAKE IT ONE OIL BARREL AT A TIME”
One of the best ways to overcome procrastination is for you to get your mind off the huge task in front of you and focus on a single action that you can take! In other words, in order to eat a large frog, take it one bite at a time.
1: TAKE IT ONE STEP AT A TIME
You can overcome procrastination and accomplish extraordinary things by taking just the 1st step getting started toward your goal, and then taking it one step at a time until you accomplish your goal!
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 10: TAKE IT ONE OIL BARREL AT A TIME
1. By the yard it’s hard; but inch by inch, anything’s a cinch!
2. Don’t let the magnitude of the goal stop you from starting!
3. Start with small baby steps and keep pressing forward toward that hard goal.
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 10 of the book only.
- Complete the assignment on page 62 (the end of Chapter 10). From your prioritized list of goals, have you started on your A1 goal yet? Have you taken that 1st step??
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to EAT FROGS with us!
[bctt tweet=”LEAP, and the net will APPEAR!” -EAT THAT FROG username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)