WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of Brian Tracey’s book, “Eat That Frog” each day in FABruary
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 11: UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS”
The better you become at eating a particular type of frog, the more likely you are to just plunge and get it done.
1: NEVER STOP LEARNING
One piece of information or one additional sill can make an enormous difference in your ability to do the job well. Identify the most important thing you do, and make a plan to continually upgrade your skills in those areas.
2: THREE STEPS TO MASTERY
A. Read in your field for at least one hour EVERY day!
B. Take EVERY course and seminar available on the key skill that can help you.
C. Listen to audio programs in your car. Turn driving time into learning time!
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 11: UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS
1. Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field.
2. EVERYTHING is learnable.
3. Successful people think of failure as an opportunity to learn
4. Successful people NEVER stop learning!
5. Learning is like building your MENTAL muscles!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 11 of the book only.
- Complete the assignment on page 66 (the end of Chapter 11). Are you taking a class, workshop, seminar or attending a conference in your field? Share with us how you’re learning more in your key area!
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to EAT FROGS with us!
[bctt tweet=”The moment you stop striving to be better, you’re bound to get worse!” -EAT THAT FROG username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)