WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of Brian Tracey’s book, “Eat That Frog” each day in FABruary
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 12: LEVERAGE YOUR SPECIAL TALENTS”
Your job on this Earth is to identify your special areas of uniqueness and then commit yourself to becoming very, very good in those areas.
1: INCREASE YOUR EARNING ABILITY
Your most valuable asset in terms of cash flow is your earning ability. Take stock of your unique talents and abilities on a regular basis. What are you good at? What do you do easily and well that is difficult for others?
2: DO WHAT YOU LOVE
The way you are designed, you will most enjoy doing the very things that you can be the very best at!! What brings you joy? Successful people are those who have taken the time to identify what they do well and most enjoy! They then concentrate on that task or area!
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 12: LEVERAGE YOUR SPECIAL TALENTS
1. The most valuable assets in terms of cash flow is your earning ability.
2. Hone in on what you do well! Doing so, can increase your cash flow.
3. The way we are set up (by GOD) what we love doing, is also what we are good at doing – or can easily learn to do.
4. Do your most important tasks in an EXCELLENT fashion.
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 12 of the book only.
- Complete the assignment on page 69 (the end of Chapter 12). Is your career in something you love? Are you better at what you love than what you do day to day in your career? Share with us in the comment section below!
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to EAT FROGS with us!
[bctt tweet=”Do what you LOVE to unlock your personal potential!” -EAT THAT FROG username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)