WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of Brian Tracey’s book, “Eat That Frog” each day in FABruary
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 14: PUT THE PRESSURE ON YOURSELF”
To reach your full potential you must form the habit of putting the pressure on yourself and not waiting for someone else to come along and do it for you. You must choose your own frogs and then make yourself eat them in their order of importance!
1: LEAD THE FIELD
Raise the bar on yourself. Your self-esteem is the “reputation you have with yourself”. You increase your self-esteem whenever you go beyond the point where the average person would normally quit!
2: CREATE IMAGINARY DEADLINES
Imagine each day that you have just received an emergency message and that you will have to leave town tomorrow for a month. What would you make absolutely sure that you got done before you left? Whatever your answer is, go work on that RIGHT NOW!
Imagine you received all expenses paid one week vacation to a beautiful resort, but you have to leave in the morning or it will be given to someone else. What would you be determined to get finished? Whatever that is, start on that one job immediately!
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 14: PUT PRESSURE ON YOURSELF!
1. Only 2% of people can work without supervision. We call them Leaders!
2. To reach your full potential, you must form the habit of putting the pressure on yourself and not waiting for someone else to come along and do it for you!
3. Create imaginary deadlines with yourself!
4. Self esteem is the reputation you have with yourself!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 14 of the book only.
- Complete the assignment on page 79 (the end of Chapter 14). Do you have a “forcing system”? A way you trick yourself into reaching your goals quicker?
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to EAT FROGS with us!
[bctt tweet=”Some are waiting for a bus on a street where no buses pass!! TAKE CHARGE!! -EAT THAT FROG” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)