WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of Brian Tracey’s book, “Eat That Frog” each day in FABruary
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 15: MAXIMIZE YOUR PERSONAL POWERS”
One of the most important requirements for being happy and productive is for you to guard and nurture your energy levels at all times.
1: OVERWORKING CAN MEAN UNDERPRODUCING
At a certain point you will hit “The Wall” and simply be unable to continue, like a battery that is run down.
2: WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE
The specific time during the day you are at your best, you need to discipline yourself to use them on your most important and challenging tasks. A major reason for procrastination is fatigue or trying to start a task when you are tired. When you feel EXHAUSTED and overwhelmed stop yourself and just say “All I can do is all I can do”.
3: GET ENOUGH SLEEP
Going to bed early 5 nights a week, sleeping in on the weekends, taking one full day off every week can ensure that you have far more energy to overcome procrastination!
4: GUARD YOUR PHYSICAL HEALTH
By eating lean and healthy, exercising regularly, and getting lost of rest, you’ll get more done easier and with greater satisfaction.
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 15: MAXIMIZE YOUR PERSONAL POWERS
1. Sometimes the very best use of your time is to go home early and go to bed and sleep for 10 hours straight.
2. Getting MORE sleep can ensure you can get more done in LESS time!
3. The better you feel when you start work, the less you will procrastinate and the more eager you will be to get the job done!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 15 of the book only.
- Complete the assignment on page 84 (the end of Chapter 15). If your personal powers were fully unleashed, what would you Super Hero name be?
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to EAT FROGS with us!
[bctt tweet=”Maximize Your Personal Powers! We are all super heroes! -EAT THAT FROG” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)