WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of Brian Tracey’s book, “Eat That Frog” each day in FABruary
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 16: MOTIVATE YOURSELF INTO ACTION”
Most of your emotions, positive or negative, are determined by your SELF TALK! To keep yourself motivated, you must decide to respond positively to the words, actions, and reactions of the people and situations around you. You must refuse to let the unavoidable difficulties and setbacks of daily life affect your mood or emotions.
1: CONTROL YOUR INNER DIALOG
Say to yourself, “I like myself, I like myself”, say it until you believe it! Continually tell yourself, “I can do it; I can do it”. When someone asks how you feel, always tell them, “I feel terrific!” Try NOT to speak of negativity too often!
2: DEVELOP A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE
Optimists have 4 special behaviors, all learned through practice and repetition:
A. Look for the good in EVERY situation
B. Always seek the valuable lesson in every setback or difficulty
C. Look for the solution to every problem instead of blaming and complaining.
D. Think and talk continually about their goals
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 16: MOTIVATE YOURSELF INTO ACTION
1. Monitor your thought life constantly!
2. Keep it positive no matter what!
3. Difficulties come to instruct not to obstruct!
4. You become what you think about most of the time!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 16 of the book only.
- Complete the assignment on page 88 (the end of Chapter 16). When thinking about your own thought life, do you consider yourself a optimist or a pessimist?
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to EAT FROGS with us!
[bctt tweet=”Think & talk about what you WANT, NOT what you DON’T want! -EAT THAT FROG” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)