WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of Brian Tracey’s book, “Eat That Frog” each day in FABruary
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 20: DEVELOP A SENSE OF URGENCY“
Perhaps the most outwardly identifiable quality of high performing men and women is action orientation. They are HUNGRY to get their key tasks completed.
1: GETTING INTO “FLOW”
When you work on your most important tasks at a high and continuous level of activity, you can actually get into an amazing mental state called “flow”. In “Flow” you are more sensitive and aware, your insight and intuition function with incredible precision.
2: TRIGGER HIGH PERFORMANCE IN YOURSELF
One of the ways to trigger “flow” is by developing a sense of urgency. A fast tempo seems to go hand in hand with all great success.
3: BUILD UP A SENSE OF MOMENTUM
The momentum principle of success says that although it may take tremendous amounts of energy to overcome inertia and get started initially, it then takes far less energy to KEEP GOING.
4: DO IT NOW
One of the simplest and yet most POWERFUL ways to get yourself started is to repeat the words “Do it NOW! Do it NOW! Do it NOW!” over and over.
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 20: DEVELOP A SENSE OF URGENCY
1. When you see an opportunity or a problem, take action on it immediately.
2. Flow is the highest human state of performance and productivity.
3. The momentum principle of success says that it may take a tremendous amounts of energy to overcome and get started initially, it then takes far less energy to keep going.
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 20 of the book only.
- Complete the assignment on page 108 (the end of Chapter 20). What area in your life could you MOVE FASTER?
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to EAT FROGS with us!
[bctt tweet=”Start where you STAND, and work with what you have! -EAT THAT FROG” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)