WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of Brian Tracey’s book, “Eat That Frog” each day in FABruary
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 21: SINGLE HANDLE EVERY TASK“
And here in lies the secret of true power. Learn, by constant practice, how to husband your resources, and concentrate them at any given moment, upon a given point.
1: ONCE YOU GET GOING, KEEP GOING
Single handling requires that once you begin, you keep working at the task without diversion or distraction until the job is 100% complete. Whenever you are tempted tot stop or do something else, repeat the words, “Back to work” to urge yourself onward.
2: DON’T WASTE TIME
Once you’ve identified your #1 task, anything you do other than that taste is truly a waste of time!
3: SELF DISCIPLINE IS KEY
MAKE YOURSELF do what you should do, when you should do it, whether you feel like it OR NOT!
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 21: SINGLE HANDLE EVERY TASK!
1. To start and stop a task, can increase the time necessary to complete the task by as much as 500%
2. Self-discipline, self-mastery, self-control are the basic building blocks of character and high performance!
3. Successfully eating the ugliest frog each day places you on an ascending spiral of personal effectiveness on which your future is absolutely GUARANTEED!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 21 of the book only.
- Complete the assignment on page 112 (the end of Chapter 21). What is your ugliest frog for tomorrow?
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to EAT FROGS with us!
[bctt tweet=”The more you respect yourself, the easier it is for you to discipline yourself -EAT THAT FROG” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)