WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 2: A Vital Necessity”
For as a he thinks in his heart, so is he…
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
We should consider the matter of casting down the strongholds the devil has placed in our minds as a “Vital Necessity”. In other words, if you want to live your life successfully, getting rid of those thoughts that bind you is NOT OPTIONAL… it’s a VITAL NECESSITY!
1: THE MIND OF THE FLESH VS. THE MIND OF THE SPIRIT
If we think fleshly thoughts, wrong thoughts, negative thoughts, we cannot walk in the Spirit! You can’t win? You are losing even while starting. You will always lose, if you let the flesh win!!
It is important for you to come to grips with the fact that your life will not get straightened out until your mind does!!
2: Not by Might, but by the Spirit!!
One of our best aids to freedom is asking God for a lot of help – and asking often! This is done thru prayers divas!
Having a prayer life is a vital necessity! Just as having those vital organs are to live this life, having a prayer life is just as VITAL to overcoming your strongholds, and living a VICTORIOUS LIFE!
A tree is known by the fruit it bears! Your thoughts are the tree! What type of fruit or in this example, attitude are you bearing?? Let it not be unorganized, undisciplined, unfocused! Think victorious thoughts!!!!
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 2: A Vital Necessity
1. This is NOT optional!! Positive thinking is a “vital necessity” to have a successful life!
2. Some of us are lazy about things until we realize (sometimes at the last minute) how important it is to pay attention to it!
3. Our tools to defeat the negative thinking is PRAYER, PRAISE & The Word of God!
4. You need to be absolutely SERIOUS about tearing down these strongholds the devil has you under! Break EVERY chain diva!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 2 of the book only.
- Review the chapter review above. Respond in the comments of this post, “Do you feel it’s absolutely necessary to pray, read the word and praise God in order to achieve your goals? Do you think time with GOD is truly a “VITAL necessity” to finally achieving your weight loss goals?? Or, any goal for that matter!“Let’s discuss it divas!!!
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
[bctt tweet=”Your life will not get straightened out until your mind does! -Battlefield of the Mind” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Join our FREE Learn to Meal Prep Email Based Course (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)