WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 3: Don’t Give Up!”
No matter how bad the condition of your life and your mind, don’t give up!! Don’t be a quitter! Don’t have that old “give up” spirit. God is looking for people who will go all the way through with HIM!
Are you ready to go all the way through this time???
1: GO THROUGH
“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned or scorched, nor will the flame kindle upon you. Isaiah 43:2
The way God helps us is by being with us to strengthen and encourage us to “keep on keeping on” in rough times.
It takes FAITH to go through!! Do you have it?
2: You have dwelt long enough on this mountain!
The Israelites took 40 years to make what was normally an 11 day trip! What took them so long? Having a “wilderness mentality”, thinking negatively about where they are, where they were going, if God was going to help them!??
We urge you TODAY, make a QUALITY decision that you are going to get your mind renewed and learn to choose your thoughts carefully. Don’t give up until victory is COMPLETE!
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 2: A Vital Necessity
1. Regain your positivity bit by bit! It’s not easy, but piece by piece we can do it!
2. Always lean on GOD’s grace and not your OWN ability! Stop trying to do this by yourself.
3. Don’t be a quitter! Don’t have that old “give up” spirit. FIGHT IT!!!!!
4. Stop circling around the same MOUNTAIN / problem / issue! Face it, and deal with it!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 3 of the book & Deuteronomy 1:6-8.
- Review the chapter review above. Respond in the comments of this post, “Are you like the Israelites? Are you circling the same mountain and wondering why you can’t stop walking in circles? Have you REALLY truly made a decision to stop circling NO MATTER WHAT? What is your mountain?“Let’s discuss it divas!!!
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
[bctt tweet=”It’s easy to quit; it takes faith to go through! -Battlefield of the Mind” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Join our FREE Learn to Meal Prep Email Based Course (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)