WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 4: Little by Little!”
The renewing of your mind take place little by little, so don’t be discouraged if progress seems slow. Pride is a “beast” that will consume us if we receive too much freedom too quickly. It is better to be set at liberty in one area at a time. That way you appreciate your freedom more; and realize it’s a gift from GOD and not something YOU can make happen in your own strength.
1: AS YOU’RE WAITING DON’T CONDEMN YOURSELF FOR SETBACKS
Just get back up, dust yourself off and start again; like a baby learning to walk!
The devil will try his hardest to stop you in the area of renewing your mind. He knows that his control over you is finished once you have learned to think right thoughts and reject the wrong ones.
2: Use your WORD weapon when condemnation rises!
Quote Romans 8:1 reminding Satan and yourself that you do not walk after flesh but after the SPIRIT! Walking after the flesh is dependent on yourself; walking after the SPIRIT is depending on GOD!
3: Don’t accept condemnation, Instead be CONVICTED!!
Please know the difference divas! Discouragement destroys hope, without hope we give up, which is that the devil wants!!! When condemnation strikes, try this instead: “I refuse to be discouraged. I refused to be condemned. Father, the Bible says that you don’t condemn me. You sent Jesus to die for me! I will be FINE!! Today will be a great day. You will help me choose right thoughts today!!
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 4: Little by Little
1. It won’t happen over night, but little by little!
2. The little by little approach helps to remind you that GOD is in control, and not YOU! If forces you to lean on HIM! Don’t quit, LEAN!
3. Fall down 9 times, get up 10!! Don’t quit. Be like a baby learning to walk!
4. Reject discouragement!!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 4 of the book.
- Review the chapter review above. Respond in the comments of this post, “The bible tells us success lasting success happens little by little! Do you find yourself quitting when you don’t get what you want fast enough? Do you find yourself quitting when you don’t see immediate results? After reading today’s chapter, what do you think you SHOULD do when you don’t reach your fitness goals as quickly as you like? “Let’s discuss it divas!!!
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
[bctt tweet=”When you fail, you are not a failure! It simply means you don’t do EVERYTHING right… and that’s OK!!” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Join our FREE Learn to Meal Prep Email Based Course (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)