WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 5: Be Positive!”
Positive Minds produce positive lives. Negative minds produce negative lives. Positives thoughts are always full of faith and hope. Negative thoughts are always full of fear and doubt.
Practice being positive in each situation that arises. Even if whatever is taking place in your life at the moment is not so good, expect God to bring good out of it, as he has promised in HIS word!
1: All THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD!
Romans 8:28 is such a powerful scripture! Take the time to read it and meditate on it! The idea is that we must learn to become the kind of person who plans things but who doesn’t fall apart if that plan doesn’t work out.
You could be irritable because things don’t workout the way you planned or you could adjust yourself to the situation and go ahead and remain in “joy” regardless!
This concept of “readily adjusting ourselves” to problems as shared in Romans 12:16 by Paul is worth noting! Praise God for the shifting!
2: A New Day! – 2 Corinthians 5:17
You don’t have to allow the old things that happened to you to keep affecting your life. Good things are going to happen!! Rejoice, it is a new day!
3: Facing the Truth… Are you Negative?
The hardest part is acknowledging that you truly are a negative person! Face the truth (if you are) and say “I’m negative, and I want to change. I can’t change myself, but I believe GOD will change me as I trust Him. I know it will take time, and I’m going to get discouraged with myself.” Ask the Holy Spirit to CONVICT you and stop CONDEMNING yourself! Lean on Him, don’t think I can handle this myself.
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 5: Be Positive
1. Be positive even through negative situations!
2. Every Day is a chance to START AGAIN! Start anew!
3. It’s important, VERY important, to realize negativity in yourself. Ask GOD for help. Lean on him
4. No matter how negative you are or how long you’ve been that way, you can change because so many of us have!! It takes time but it’s worth it diva.
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 5 of the book.
- Review the chapter review above. Respond in the comments of this post, “Be honest! Are you a negative Nelly? Not in all things but in certain situations, like maybe your weight loss battle. Or how about how you feel about your body? Have you be dwelling in the land of the negative when it comes to your outlook on yourself and your body? After reading this chapter, how can you change? Are you ready to change?“Let’s discuss it divas!!!
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
[bctt tweet=”It Shall Be done for you, as you believed in your heart!” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Join our FREE Learn to Meal Prep Email Based Course (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)