WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 6: Mind-Binding Spirits”
There are certain times in our walk that we come to a stand still. This is when we need to alter our prayer life. Not so much how we are praying but what we are praying . The devil uses everything he has to throw us off our Godly path especially our mind. That is where the battle is shifted for us to win.
1: EVERY DELIVERANCE WE ENCOUNTER HAS COME FROM BELIEVING & CONFESSING GOD WORD
God instruct us to hide the word in our heart so we can effectively fight against the enemy. When we are specific on calling the devil out by using the word as a sword like Psalm 107:20 “He sends forth His word and heals them and rescues them from the pit of destruction”, you damage the plans the devil has to attack our mind.
2: LEARN TO DECIDE TO BELIEVE
God will grant us faith for the things those mind-binding spirits will holds us captive. Once we activate our faith His power is prevailed.
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 6: MIND-BINDING SPIRITS!
1. Praying for your SPECIFIC needs can catapult you to the next realm of your walk.
2. DECIDE, BELIEVE & CONFESS the word of God to activate your faith.
3. Allow God to instruct you how and what to pray to set your mind free from the spirits that bind you.
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 6 of the book only.
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
[bctt tweet=”God showed me how to pray, and I was set free -Joyce Meyer” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Join our FREE Learn to Meal Prep Email Based Course (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)