WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 10: A Confused Mind?”
Satan frequently steals the will of God from us due to reasoning. The Lord may direct us to do a certain thing, but if it does not make sense – if it is not logical – we may be tempted to disregard it!
Don’t reason in the Mind! Just obey in the spirit sister!
1: GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION
Please watch this video about “God is not the author of confusion!”.
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 10 of the book.
- Watch the video above. Respond in the comments of this post, “Are you constantly in a state of trying to figure out WHY certain events in your life happened? Do you believe that what God leads a person to do does not always make logical sense to his mind? Please share how this topic can be tied to your weight loss journey! Let’s discuss it divas!!!
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
[bctt tweet=”God is NOT the author of confusion, but guess who is????” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Join our FREE Learn to Meal Prep Email Based Course (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)