WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 11: A DOUBTFUL AND UNBELIEVING MIND”
We associate doubt and unbelief together, but actually they can cause a person to act in different ways. Doubt causes a person to waiver between 2 or more choices whereas unbelief leads one to disobey. Change can not happen if either one exist. Understanding the two things will allow you to know exactly how to fight against them.
1: WHEN IN A BATTLE AND DOUBT & UNBELIEF CREEPS IN LEAN ON GOD’S PROMISES
When God tells us to do something we need the faith to believe we have the ability to accomplish it. That faith is giving to us through His Word. We must align our mind and flesh with that same faith to conquer the plans of the enemy.
2: WALK ON WATER
Our decisions should not be derived from our feelings we make during the storm. They are not rational! We all have the power to walk on water if we keep our focus on God and not the storm we are in.
3: NO WAVERING ALLOWED!
In the midst of a decision and doubt appears you need to quiet your mind and look into your heart & listen to the voice of God. Only God will be able to direct you. Don’t allow the situation to push you to place you are not suppose to be. It is stated in James 1:7 that “a double-minded man is unstable.”
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 11: A Doubtful and Unbelieving Mind
1. “It’s not that we don’t have faith, it is just that Satan is trying to destroy our faith with lies” Joyce Meyer
2. Step out and stay out! Always keep your focus on God and not your situation.
3. God has an ultimate plan for your life, don’t allow the devil to steal any part of it with lies he is going to tell you!
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 11 of the book only.
- During a storm in your life what steps do you take to make a decision? How do you quiet your mind so you can hear from God? Example: I go in the hallway closet and just sit in silence.
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
[bctt tweet=”How long will you halt & limp between two differing opinions? Make up your mind! -Joyce Meyer” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Join our FREE Learn to Meal Prep Email Based Course (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)