WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 12: AN ANXIOUS AND WORRIED MIND“
Anxiety & worry attacks our mind to distract us from serving our Father with an entire heart. If we are so focus on the situation we can fulfill our purpose. They steal our peace and weaken our faith so we are stuck in the moment and cannot move forward.
1: DEFINITION OF WORRY
To cause or feel anxious, distressed or trouble. To torment oneself with disturbing thoughts.
The devil uses worry to attack the mind by keeping it busy with the wrong kind of thinking and given us a sense things will not get better.
2: LIVING IN GOD’S CARE: MATTHEW 6:25-34
- Your life is greater (vs.25)
- You are more valuable than a bird (vs.26)
- You gain nothing by worrying (vs.27)
- Be anxious about nothing (vs.28-30)
- Therefore don’t worry (vs. 31)
- Seek God, Not Gifts (vs. 32,33)
- Take it one day at a time (vs. 34)
3: TRUST GOD
Stop worrying if God will come through. Just trust that He will inHis timing. He promised to never fail or forsake us!
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 12: AN ANXIOUS AND WORRIED MIND
1. “It is absolutely impossible to worry and live in peace at the same time” – Joyce Meyers
2. Seek God’s face and not His Hand!
3. God will and actually has met all of our needs. He is just manifesting it at different times. He will never disappoint us: He is faithful.
- Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 12 of the book only.
- What is one thing you are currently worrying about? Are you truly ready to release it to God!
Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
- Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
[bctt tweet=”It is absolutely impossible to worry and live in peace at the same time -Joyce Meyer” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
- Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
- Join our FREE Learn to Meal Prep Email Based Course (click here)
- Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
- Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)