WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 13: A JUDGEMENTAL, CRITICAL AND SUSPICIOUS MIND“
Now this chapter is a doozy!! It discusses the “I THINK” monster, which is a powerful tool the devil uses to make people feel lonely and rejected. This is because other people don’t like being around those so opinionated. People who judge others are scared to face the issues in their own life. Sadly, this is such an easy trap to fall into!
1: YOUR OPINION DOES NOT ALWAYS MATTER
A judgmental & critical spirit puts condemnation on the other people. A condemning spirit usually indicates that one is very prideful or trying to hide something in their life. These spirits are used as a mask to hide who one truly is. When operating in them we try to take on the powers of God and only God has the RIGHT to condemn.
2: BY HIS MIGHT
Judging gives one a false sense we have it all together or we are better that others. When judgmental spirits arise we need do a self-evaluation on how we are living & humble ourselves – because if it was not for God we would not be where or who we are today.
3: WHY YOU SHOULD NOT JUDGE
Matthew 7:1-4 tells us “Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.”
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 13: A JUDGEMENTAL, CRITICAL AND SUSPICIOUS MIND
1. True spiritual discernment will provoke prayer, not gossip or your critical opinions
2. We need to begin to operate in the mind of Christ in order to step into a whole new realm of living.
3. Use godly wisdom and discernment in dealing with others.
1. Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 13 of the book only.
2. Do a self evaluation of your life! Are you SELF-criticizing? Or, are you critical of others who may struggle with something you have been delivered from? Let’s chat about it sisters!
3. Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
4. Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
[bctt tweet=”True spiritual discernment will provoke prayer and not your critical opinions -Joyce Meyer ” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
Join our FREE Learn to Meal Prep Email Based Course (click here)
Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)