WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW one chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
THE CLIFF NOTES from today’s reading: Chapter 15: The Mind of Christ”
The Bible tells us (as hard it may seem) that we have the mind of Christ. As Christians, you and I have a new nature, which is actually the nature of God deposited in us at the New Birth.
1: LIFE vs DEATH
If something is ministering death to you, DO NOT do it any longer. When certain lines of thought fill you full of death, you know immediately that is not the mind of the Spirit. It is very helpful as a believer to learn to discern life and death within himself. Jesus has made arrangements for us to be filled with life by putting His own mind in us. We can choose to flow in the mind of Christ.
2: FOCUS YOUR THOUGHTS ON WHAT’S GOOD!
The condition of your mind is only as good as the thoughts you think! You have the mind of Christ; USE IT!
3: STAY FOCUSED ON HIM
How Can you and I stay ever filled with the Holy Spirit? By speaking to ourselves or to others in complete positivity. By keeping your thoughts and words on, and full of God’s Word!
This is how we stay and remain in perfect peace. It all starts with GOD!
- We all have the Mind of Christ in us! We have to Choose to Use it!
- Life and Death starts with our thoughts and moves through our mouths!
- Meditate and focus on God’s Word in order to remain in “Perfect Peace”
1. Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 15 of the book.
2. Have you mastered focusing on GOD when dark thoughts (or as the Bible calls it, death) come to mind? How do you handle negative thoughts that pop in your mind? Do you even recognize them?
3. Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
4. Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
[bctt tweet=”It all starts and ends with GOD; the Alpha & Omega!” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]