WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW 1 chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
The Cliff Notes from today’s reading:
“Chapter 17: I DON’T WANT THE RESPONSIBILITY“
I think this chapter may be my favorite. It basically asks two important questions…Why do we often not reach the goals we originally set? How do we get from where we are to where we want to be? When sitting back thinking of the answers, I started blaming others & not my own actions and thoughts. The first two sentences of the chapter sums it up: “Responsibility is often defined as our response to God’s ability. To be responsible is to respond to the opportunities that God has placed in front of us.”
1: PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY CAN’T BE DELEGATED
At times we expect others to do the work needed to reach OUR goals so we can use them as our excuse for not completing what God intends us to do.
2: GO TO THE ANT
Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider her ways & be wise Proverbs 6:6-11
A lazy mindset can keep you in a place God did not intend for you to be in.
3: WORK YOUR BLESSING
There is a responsibility that goes along with the blessing. So put in the work:
-Get up and Go, the time is now
-Use what you are given
-Cast your cares not responsibility
KEY TAKE-A-WAYS from Chapter 17: I DON’T WANT THE RESPONSIBILITY
1. Begin thinking of what kinds of baby steps you need to take in order to see your goals become reality
2. Don’t wait for someone else to do ‘this’ for you. Don’t blame your past or your present life experiences for your lack of movement toward these goals.
3. Pray. Ask for wisdom. And start walking in the right direction.
1. Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 17 of the book only.
2. Describe what steps you are taking to fulfill the blessing God granted you.
3. Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
4. Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
[bctt tweet=”Pray. Ask for wisdom. And start walking in the right direction. -Joyce Meyer” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]
GET TO KNOW Fit, Fyne & Fabulous!
Learn more about our meal prep & fitness support ministry (click here)
Join our FREE Learn to Meal Prep Email Based Course (click here)
Learn more about the services we provide our divas (click here)
Visit Our Diva Shop (click here)