WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW one chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
THE CLIFF NOTES from today’s reading: Chapter 20: “Don’t Make me Wait for Anything”
Impatience is the fruit of pride. A proud person cannot seem to wait for anything with proper attitude. Waiting is a part of life though diva. We ask God for something in prayer, believing, and then we wait and wait for the manifestation. When spend far more time waiting that we do receiving. Might as well enjoy waiting, and not just receiving.
1: PRIDE PREVENTS PATIENT WAITING
It is impossible to enjoy waiting if you don’t know how to wait patiently. Pride prevents patient waiting because the proud person thinks so highly of themselves that he/she believes he should never be inconvenienced in any way.
2: BE REALISTIC NOT IDEALISTIC
Another way Satan uses our mind to lead u into impatient behavior is through thinking that is idealistic rather than realistic. If we get the idea in our heads that everything concerning us and our circumstances and relationships should always be perfect, then we are setting ourselves up for failure!
- Enjoy where you are while you are on your way to where you are going… patience while waiting.
- Pride prevents patient waiting because the proud person thinks too highly of him/herself.
- Caution yourself against being idealistic vs realistic
1. Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 20 of the book.
2. What are your thoughts about perfection and patience? Do you see how these two ideals can conflict?
3. Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
4. Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
[bctt tweet=”Impatience is the fruit of pride! ” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]