WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW one chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
THE CLIFF NOTES from today’s reading: Chapter 22: “My Life is So Miserable”
We can not entertain the demons of self-pity and also walk in the power of GOD! The moment someone offends us, the devil assigns a demon to us to whisper lies about how cruelly and unjustly we have been treated.
1: THINK OF OTHERS
There is a true gift of compassion which is having godly pity towards those who are hurting, and spending our life trying to relieve and help them. Self pity is perverted, because it’s taken something GOD intended to be given freely to others and turning it in on ourselves.
2: LET GO AND LET GOD
God will deliver you by His own might; His own hand, not yours! Only God can change people and situations. Let go of the past and trust GOD!
- Self pity is selfish and is idolatry!
- Self pity should be converted into compassion to others.
- Use your power of GOD (it’s in you) to help you!!
1. Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 22 of the book.
2. How much time do you spend in self-pity? How do you handle disappointments?
3. Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
4. Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
[bctt tweet=”We can not entertain the demons of self-pity and walk in the power of God! ” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]