WELCOME TO INSPIRATION NATION
WHERE WE WILL REVIEW one chapter of JOYCE MEYER’s book, “The Battlefield of the Mind” each day during APRIL!
THE CLIFF NOTES from today’s reading: Chapter 23: “I don’t deserve God’s blessings because I am not worthy”
God wants to give us grace, and Satan wants to give us disgrace! Disgrace tells you that you are no good, that you are not worthy of God’s love or help. Each of use must receive for ourselves the forgiveness God offers for all of our past sins. You must realize you will never be worthy of God’s blessings; you can only humbly accept and appreciate them, and be in awe of how good He is and how much He loves you.
1: ARE YOU AN HEIR OR A LABORER?
An heir is one who receives something other than by merit, as when property is passed down from one person to another through a will. A laborer, in the biblical sense is someone who is weary from trying to follow God’s Law.
2: YOUR FAITH PLEASES GOD
God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Please note without faith you cannot please God: therefore, no matter how many “good works” you offer it will not please Him if they were done to “earn” His favor.
- You will never be worthy of God’s blessings; you can only humbly accept and appreciate them diva.
- God wants to freely give you what He has for your life, BUT you have to have the right mindset!
- You are an heir; and, NOT a laborer! You deserve God’s love by his grace!
1. Today’s reading assignment is to read Chapter 22 of the book.
2. Do you have an heir mentality or a laborer’s mentality when it comes to your fitness goals? What does it mean to have an “heir’s mentality” regarding your fitness goals?
3. Click the “Click the Tweet” below!
4. Share this post! Let’s encourage our family and friends to WIN THE WAR IN OUR MENTAL BATTLEFIELD with us!!
[bctt tweet=”85% of our problems stem from the way we feel about ourselves. -Joyce Meyers ” username=”FitFyneFabulous”]