Welcome To Fit, Fyne & Fabulous, Diva!
Fit, Fyne & Fabulous was started by Nicole “Coach Twy” Twyman in 2008 as a yahoo email group of 15 friends who wanted to lose weight for the Summer. Ladies were paired up as partners, weight and inches were tracked via spreadsheets, and money was placed in a PayPal account from each diva as motivation. The challenge lasted 4 weeks, and the person who lost the most weight and inches won the PayPal pot.
The success of the money based competitions led to more challenges via email and eventually Fit, Fyne & Fabulous moved to a private group on Facebook in 2009; and, added 10 additional friends to the group, for a total of 25 friends.
After challenging with friends off and on for 7 or so years, in 2013, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous opened its virtual FB doors to the public, and in less than 6 months had grown from 25 divas to 1,000.
Today, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous has reached an amazing milestone, celebrating with over 5,000 members. Each month a themed challenge is offered, and on average 120 divas participate in online fitness challenges.
Fit, Fyne & Fabulous is a virtual, faith based wellness support group that offers:
Custom Meal Plan development
Exercise training plan development!
Team-Based Virtual Support!
Wellness Goal Setting Templates!
Clean Eating Meal Plan Timelines!
Sponsored Products: Tape Measurers, T-Shirts, Tumblers, & Meal Prep Containers!
Email Programs for Clean Eating and Fitness Inspiration / Education!
Weekly Stats Tracking (Weight & Inches)!
Online Diary to Track Your Journey!
Assigned Encourager (Diva Coach) to Monitor Your Journey!
Assigned Partner to Share in Your Journey!
OUR CORE BELIEFS
At Fit, Fyne & Fabulous, we believe:
- We are blessed only to be a blessing to others!
- Every woman is a diva who can reach her goals fabulously!
- Spirituality (being centered) is the foundation of true lifelong weight loss success!
- Our divahood (a group of divas with common goals and struggles) is huge factor in our success!
- Meal Planning with clean foods are a requirement to trimming / defining your waist!
- Meal Planning / clean eating is far more important than exercise!
- True accountability via assigned accountability partners and encouragers will propel you past your fitness plateaus!
- Exercise is great to build your endurance and tone your muscles, but abs are made in the kitchen! You cannot out run a bad diet!
- Hydration is especially important to the weight loss equation. We should strive to drink at least 1 gallon (128 ounces) per day!
- Proper sleep is a requirement to reach your weight loss goals!
- Spirituality, Clean Eating Preparation, Hydration, Exercise, and rest planning (yes you must plan your rest!!!) is required FIRST above all else! Too often, we start too soon, without proper planning, and QUIT!
MEET THE FOUNDER | NICOLE TWYMAN
I’m a native New Orleanian, who has lived all across the US! Although, my small family of 4 currently call Los Angeles, CA home. I am a proud 40+ year old mom of a wonderfully energetic and theatrical daughter, and a handsome, scholarly athlete!
While I have worked in corporate America as a certified senior project / program / portfolio manager for Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Procter & Gamble & IBM, my passion is service. It has always been my desire to live a life of service to others; which I took every opportunity to explore as an active member of many of my church’s ministries and of my public service sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
Well, now I am over the top excited to have the opportunity to serve divas through my very own ministry, Fit, Fyne & Fabulous.
Fit, Fyne & Fabulous was originally called “Crescent City Divas”. It was a small email fitness support group made up of my close friends from my hometown, New Orleans aka “The Crescent City”. Soon we moved our challenges from an email group to a closed Facebook group. As the popularity of our online virtual support model grew, so did our Facebook group. We expanded from just a few divas via email to now thousands upon thousands!!
It is my esteemed desire to leverage my core skillset developed through my 15+ year management career, to help organize, empower, and motivate divas to the best versions of themselves. It is my life’s motto, “We are blessed to be a Blessing” that propels Fit, Fyne & Fabulous forward.
We are team based virtual sisterhood, of women of faith who are here to support you in clean eating, meal planning, exercise and of course being fabulous from the inside out!
Our Diva Coaches
A Diva Coach is a sister who has elevated to a leadership role within Fit, Fyne & Fabulous. In addition to encouraging assigned divas during monthly challenges, diva coaches also help execute against the overall business strategy of Fit, Fyne & Fabulous. These ladies are givers, who give far more than they receive!